I suggest you ...

Google music - sync playlists

Please add support for syncing Google Play Music playlists. It's great to have access to all the music in the cloud, but irritating to have to re-create playlists just to listen to what I'm looking for.

Ideally this will work with "private" playlists, but at a minimum perhaps support for "public" playlists could be added.

62 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Ryan Kingsbury shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

It would it be nice if the app have the ability to play offline Google play music songs, such as songs downloaded offline in the Google play music app. Also integration for the playlists from Google play music as well would be appreciated. Integration with a music finder such as Shazam for the home screen aka widget form, or/and a widget for home screen for playing music would be amazing as well.

• Tom Stiefel commented  · 

Totally agree, it's a essential function!

• Eric Ralph commented  · 

I strongly agree. If Tomahawk can be made to integrate GPM playlists and allow for music to be downloaded for offline playback to Android devices (not sure if it can or can't, haven't been able to join the beta just yet), I will absolutely move all of my music usage to Tomahawk.

Feedback and Knowledge Base