I suggest you ...

PLEASE give us a dark or darker option for the interface!!!

Seriously, I'm begging you. Please don't follow this stupid trend of forcing a bright interface on users with no way to change it. People have been saying for years that staring at a screen can be damaging to your eyes. It's only damaging if everything you're staring at is bright, which is why these apps & websites need to stop using bright white backgrounds & other bright colors, unless it's an accent or highlight color. I want to use Tomahawk SO badly, but I can't handle looking at the eye-searing interface. It's bad enough when someone uses this horrible material design that's such a fad right now, but can we at least please have an option to darken things? Even a medium grey is better than this. Why do people keep using the material design? I don't understand how anyone expects to ever stand out as a service or group, if the things they make look the same as every other thing out there at the time. Being unique is quickly fading away & I think we're losing a lot, here. Anyways, I seriously would like to use Tomahawk, to the point where I would pay someone to even develop a plugin that can do this. I'm not kidding here.

Either that, or if someone could maybe point me towards what files I need to mess with to change the basic color scheme? I am very good at figuring things out, once I know exactly where something is located. Even when I don't know anything about the language used or methods.

30 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)